With a month of school behind us, we will be starting some formal oral assessments. We always practice each day speaking in French with three questions of the day. Madame will be sitting down with students and asking them the answers to some of these questions in a conversational way.
To prepare yourself, you should know:
– Know how to greet the teacher in French.
– Know how to introduce yourself by saying your name.
– Know how to express how you are doing.
– Know how to say how old you are.
– Know how to say what school you attend.
– Know how to say what grade you are in.
– Know how to say goodbye or see you later.