Learning Goal: To be able to conjugate irregular verbs in order to play a board game with my classmates.
- I can follow the basic rules of the game. (e.g. lancez le dé, avancez, réculez…)
- I can identify the subject that I land on. (e.g. je, nous, le prof, Marc)
- I can conjugate the verb that I have chosen from the pile. (Spell it out on a scrap piece of paper.)
- If you answer correctly you stay. If you are incorrect, you go back.
- If there are any disputes I can check the verb chart.
- I can cooperate with my classmates in order to successfully complete the game.
- I can have fun without getting carried away.